Are you pulling your hair out to find out about your crush? No more worries. The book’s genre, rather than the zodiac sign, will disclose a lot about your crush. To avoid awkward situations, we sometimes hesitate to ask personal questions. Instead of asking blah blah, simply inquire about their favourite book genre. This may appear to be a common question, and they will never have a bad impression of you. If you are even hesitant to ask this question, don’t worry. We have a solution yet again.
Determine their book genre without asking them. How?
- Examine the book genres they are reading.
- Take a look at the books on their bookcase.
- Find the books that they have posted or liked on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
- Gift a book to see how much she or he enjoys the genre.
- Take your crush to a bookstore or library to find their favourite book.
You’ll get an indication of their book genre in any case. Let us now look at how this book’s genre indicates a lot about your crush.
1. Fantasy genre:
If your crush enjoys reading fantasy novels, it indicates that she or he is imaginative. Daydreamers are the majority of fantasy fans. They always have unimaginable fantasies. They don’t care about logic or reasons; they just want to be pleased. For example,
- They will never be impressed by expensive gifts but prefer inventive ones. So, instead of purchasing expensive gifts, consider purchasing unique gifts.
- If you plan to propose to your crush, make it a one-of-a-kind, unbeatable proposal, like in fairytales.
- They enjoy visiting different locations. Take them to places like Cinderella’s castle. Your life will be like a fairytale if your crush is a fantacy lover!
You may like this article: 5 fairytale games that would make your relationship strong
2. Romance genre:
If your sweetheart enjoys reading romance fiction, you’re in for a treat. Because they can readily understand the romantic things you do. They hate love stories with tragic endings. They are always certain that genuine love exists somewhere. If they realise you’re completely into them, they’ll never expect anything else than your love. They never expect gifts, nor do they expect fantastical proposals. You don’t have to push hard to satisfy them. Your love is enough for them.
To spice up your love story:
- Bring them to a love movie.
- Instead of greeting cards, write a love letter.
- Purchase items such as a couple’s watch and a couple’s t-shirt.
- Think romantically about whatever you do for them.
- Instead of a candlelight dinner, go to a kitchen and cook with her. It truly works like magic. Only your love has the power to melt them!
You may like this article: 7 Proposal ideas stolen from fairy-tale for the best proposal
3. Science-fiction genre:
If your crush enjoys reading science fiction, he or she is a really interesting person. You may impress her just by chatting with them. Remember, the topic should be science-related. They are eager to learn more about science. It could be a black hole, the theory of relativity, space, or anything else.
- What would you do if you had a time machine?
- What are your plans if you fall into a black hole?
- What is it like to live in a space?
- What would you do if you encountered an alien?
These kinds of subjects and questions drive her to engage in further conversation with you. She will be interested in speaking with you. Give her scientific gifts. Bring her to science museums and science exhibitions; they would definitely impress her.
You may like this article: Top 10 romantic ideas inspired by popular novels
4. Mystery genre:
If your crush likes mystery novels, they will enjoy the suspense. They enjoy solving riddles. The best type of game to play with them is treasure hunting. They enjoy learning new stuff. Talk about strange things in the world. Let me help you with a real example.
(Kodinhi-India’s Twin Village: Kodinhi is a small village located 35 kilometres from Calicut in Kerala. Around 2000 families live in this lovely south Indian village, and nearly every family has a pair of twins! The neighbourhood has been noted for its very high number of twin births since 1949! Since then, the number has risen considerably with each passing year, and there are now 200 twins, according to current estimates. There was no doctor or scientist who could solve this problem.)
These mysterious topics will encourage her to interact with you even more. You can even take her to those mysterious locations. She will undoubtedly fall for you.
5. Horror genre:
People who enjoy reading the horror genre are not easily afraid, and the feeling of adrenaline rising in them is somewhat addictive. They enjoy taking risks. If you take her to an amusement park, she will be the first in line for the most thrilling rides. They, too, enjoy Halloween-themed gatherings. Discuss haunted locations and horror stories from around the world.
(Fern Hill Hotel, Ooty: Horror claims about India’s most haunted hotels came to light during the filming of the Bollywood horror movie Raaz. Choreographer Saroj Khan and her crew awoke one night to the sound of furniture being rearranged on the first floor. They attempted to contact reception, but the phone connection was disconnected. The receptionist informed them the following morning that there was no first floor in the motel. This was only one of many incidents that led to the hotel being closed down. This well-known real-life experience prompted the hotel to be considered one of the most haunted sites in the world.)
These are only to impress your crush and not to become obsessed with horror stories and locations. Everything has an absolute limit. I’m only showing you how to get your relationship to begin and grow. Don’t go to scary places, and don’t always discuss horror topics, which can lead to regret.
6. Classics genre:
If your crush enjoys reading classic fiction, they place a high value on culture. They value customs and culture more than others.
- Give them traditional gifts such as sarees and jewellery, or anything else associated with tradition.
- Bring her to temples, churches, or any other place where a tradition is followed.
- Discuss diverse cultures in various countries.
(For example, Many civilizations around the world have clothing-related traditions. The colour of a bride’s wedding gown is typically customary and regarded as bringing good luck. Brides in China wear red, while brides in the United States wear white. Hindu brides will also wear red, either as a wedding sari or a lehenga. This differs according to the region of India that the bride lives in.)
7. Historical fiction:
People who enjoy reading historical novels are more interested in history than others. They are fascinated by ancient people, kingdoms, and battles.
- Take her to historical sites around the world. Among the must-sees are the Taj Mahal, Pyramids, and historical temples (particularly Tanjore).
- Give anything that was used a long time ago. It could be an ancient diary, an antique pen, or a statue.
- Use Google to discover the most intriguing historical information and have a long conversation with her. It may be an atomic blast on Hiroshima, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the stock market crash, the moon landing, Hitler’s biography, or anything from history; as long as you know the event well, you can communicate with her more effectively.
- Make your proposal in a historical location that will add to your life’s history.
8. Adventure genre:
People who enjoy reading adventure stories are always looking for excitement in their lives. Take your sweetheart to exciting locations such as ski resorts, mountains, and water bodies. They like paragliding, surfing, and scuba diving, among other activities. These people have no concept of a comfort zone. They are ready to do everything they wish. They are almost never terrified of anything. If you invite them to an adventure location, they will never say “no.” They enjoy excursions and travel more than others. They enjoy a good challenge.
You can engage them in some challenging games. They are self-sufficient. Nobody can influence them. They seek their own free space and enjoy making their own decisions. So never compel them to do anything. They believe that everyone in the world should be able to express themselves freely. They are unconcerned about what others think. They are such positive souls!
9. Nonfiction genre:
People who enjoy nonfiction tend to be successful later in life. They are inspired by genuine stories, such as autobiographies. They are highly motivated individuals that strive to give meaning to their lives. So, attempt to encourage him/her to achieve their goals.
- Determine their objectives.
- Find out what they want to do with their lives; he or she may want to be a writer, a singer, a player, or whatever their ambition is.
- Be a supporter and lead them to success.
- Discuss how to improve in their field.
- Provide them with updates on current occurrences in their field.
- Give them things that will assist them in achieving their goals.
- A guitar for musicians.
- A pen designed for a writer.
- A soccer ball for a player
Even if the rest of the world is against them, you should support them. Stay with him/her no matter who laughs or criticize them. Remember, love isn’t always about romance; it’s about how you deal with difficult situations together and how you support each other.
I hope this article has helped you learn more about your crush. What genre does your crush enjoy? Share your comments below.