Every human on the planet was endowed with some kind of hidden treasure. The universe buries the wonderful treasures within us and then waits for us to find them. Do you have the courage to find out the treasures that lie dormant inside you? Something beautiful is undoubtedly hidden within you. The pursuit of treasure is known as creative living.
If you have the bravery to seek out your treasure, your life will be enthralling when compared to a meaningless life. The hunt for your treasure is described by the author as “big magic.” Living a life filled with curiosity rather than fear is what creative living entails. A life lived creatively is a life lived to its full potential. It’s a more interesting life, a better life, a broader life. “Big Magic” will always be found in the realm of creative life.
You may like this article: 8 powerful lessons for Introvert: How to survive in extrovert society?
Living a creative life is a brave path. When courage dies, so does creativity. Our dreams just tend to decompose naturally in the burning sun due to fear. Let me give you a few examples of why you might be hesitant to live a more creative life:
- You’re concerned that you’re not gifted.
- You’re terrified of being dismissed or chastised.
- You’re concerned that someone else has already done a better job.
- You’re worried that your work isn’t important enough politically, emotionally, or artistically to make a difference in people’s lives.
- You’re afraid your dreams will make you look bad.
- You’re worried that one day you’ll look back on your creative efforts and see them as a huge waste of time, effort, and money.
- You’re concerned that you lack the necessary discipline.
- You’re worried that you don’t have enough workspace, money, or free time to focus on creativity or exploration.
- You’re concerned that you lack the necessary skills or education.
- You don’t want to be exposed as a hacker or stupid. You’re worried about upsetting your family with what you’re about to say.
- You’re terrified of what your coworkers and peers will think if you speak your mind out loud.
- You’re scared that you’ve squandered your creativity for so long that you’ll never regain it. You’re afraid that you’re too old to begin.
- You’re afraid that you’re too young to begin. You’re terrified because nothing in your life has ever gone well, so why try?
You may like this article: 31 traits of Successful people for achieving goals.
3. Fear is good:
Being creative is not the same as being fearless. You should be able to tell them apart. Doing something risky is what bravery entails. Fearlessness entails a lack of comprehension of the meaning of the term “scary.” You are mistaken if you believe that you wish to live a fearless life. Because it was the children and sociopaths that were unafraid. Everyone needs to be scared in order to survive in this world.
Consider what your life would be like if you didn’t have a fear:
- You’d walk through the traffic.
- Bears would eat you if you wandered into the woods.
- Despite your terrible swimming ability, you would dive into huge waves off the shore of Hawaii.
So, yes, you do require your fear in order to defend yourself from real dangers such as those described above.
You may like this article: The 10X Rule – 10 amazing lessons I have learned for success
Tell me about the things on our planet. Humans, animals, birds, microorganisms, and other organisms are all included. It’s not just about living things; it’s also about the planet’s magic, which is known as ideas and thoughts. Despite the fact that it is invisible, it has a significant impact on human lives. Every idea in the world must become a reality.
However, in order for the ideas and thoughts to appear as planned, a human body is required. When an idea meets a human body, it can simply complete the task. The concept will make an attempt to capture your attention. However, most of the time, we are unaware of it. because you were preoccupied with your fears, distractions, insecurities, and responsibilities.
You were too busy watching TV, shopping, worrying about your life, being envious of someone, criticizing the universe, or doing anything else. For weeks, months, or even years, the idea will try its hardest to entice you. However, if it realizes you will not embrace the idea, it will go on to someone else. But there are times when you’re open and relaxed enough to absorb something—rarely, but gloriously so. The concept will begin to work on you once it detects your willingness.
It will transmit global physical and emotional inspiration cues. You’ll begin to see signals that you’re getting the idea. It will keep you occupied no matter what you are doing. The idea will jolt you awake in the middle of the night and take your mind off your daily routine. The idea will not leave you alone unless you give it your undivided attention. You have two alternative ways of responding at this moment.
- If you refuse, the concept will eventually go on, and find a new home.
- If you say yes, you can change your world.
You may like this article: Eat that frog: 7 ways to stop procrastinating and get more done.
The first thing you should realize is that you do not require permission from anyone in order to pursue your goal. You have complete freedom to pursue your aspirations no matter where you are in the world, whatever position you occupy, and regardless of your age or gender. Nobody has the right to stop you. It’s your life and your dream, and you’re the only person who can make it happen.
Are you interested in writing a book? How about composing a song? Have you ever considered directing a film? Do you want to decorate a vase? Are you interested in learning to dance? Have you ever wanted to travel to another country? Make a move. You don’t have to ask anyone in the world. Nobody is aware of your abilities, and no one cares about your ambitions. Don’t let the opinions of others derail your plans. At last, they are all humans and can not predict everything.
You may like this article: 7 Secrets to a Miracle Morning: How to Make Every Morning Count ?
Entitlement simply refers to the fact that one has the legal right to do anything. That doesn’t mean you have to act like a princess, but it does mean you have to accept the fact that you are allowed to have your own voice and vision. You will never be able to take any creative risks unless you have this arrogance of belonging. Again, it’s not about ego; it’s about living life to the fullest. It all starts when you declare your intention. Stand tall and declare loudly, whatever it is:
- I am a writer.
- I am a singer.
- I am an athlete.
- I am a successful entrepreneur.
- I am a photographer.
Speak up. Inform yourself that you are present.
This sentence is a message to the entire universe, not just you. Your soul will respond in kind when you hear this information. You must constantly remind yourself of what you will be It should be a burning desire that consumes your thoughts at all times, regardless of what you are doing or where you are going. If you keep repeating yourself, you will become inspired, and the process will ultimately begin.
You may like this article: The Power of your Subconscious Mind – 15 Valuable lessons for happy life
What is driving your desire to achieve your goal? Don’t say something like, “I want to be a writer so that I may help others.” Others shouldn’t be a part of your motivation. If you want to write a book with all your heart, if you enjoy your work, then go ahead and do it. Don’t set your aim with the intent of motivating others. It will not satisfy you in the long run.
Don’t be who others want you to be; be who you want to be. Keep in mind that your creativity does not have to change the world. It’s okay to feel happy if your efforts benefit others. However, it should not be done for the purpose of helping others. Then go ahead and do whatever makes you happy.
Then go ahead and do whatever makes you happy. Follow your own inclinations, compulsions, and fascinations. They can be relied upon. Make whatever it is that creates a heart revolution. The rest will fall into place.
You may like this article: 8 Things Highly Sensitive People Need To Know for a better and happy life.
8. Stop complaining:
When you began to complain about your goals, you began to close the door to your success.
The following are some reasons why you should stop complaining:
- To begin with, it is bothersome. Every artist has something to say about it, so it’s a stale and uninteresting topic.
- Second, creating things is difficult; if it weren’t, everyone would do it, and it wouldn’t be as intriguing or unique.
- Third, because we’re all too concentrated on our own sacred fight to listen to anyone else’s problems, you’re practically talking to a brick wall.
- You’re frightening away inspiration, which is the fourth and most critical point. When you complain about how tough and exhausting it is to be creative, inspiration takes a step back, offended.
The only true approach to achieving your objectives is to enjoy your work with all of your heart. By expressing your joy in your work, you will attract inspiration. As a reward for your enthusiasm and commitment, inspiration will overhear your delight and send ideas your way.