This book is an invitation and a chance for you to become the person you need to be in order to build the life you want. It will provide you with dedicated time to work toward your most important objectives.
1. Miracle morning:
Are you living your life exactly how you want? You are not an ordinary person who accepts life as it is. Perhaps you are a special person who has the power to change your destiny. If you are not satisfied with your current situation, whether professional or personal, it is time to make changes. If you want to double your income, lose weight, pass exams, or grow your business, use the miracle morning strategy.
You should understand that you are entitled to happiness, health, love, and success in your life. To be happy and successful, you should set aside some time before 8 a.m. every day. Your miracle morning routine will have a significant impact on your success. Focused, productive, and successful mornings lead to focused, productive, and successful days, which inevitably lead to a successful life.
You may like: The 10X Rule – 10 amazing lessons I have learned for success
2. How to achieve level 10:
We’ve always aspired to be level 10 in terms of success, relationships, wealth, and health. But have you ever considered whether you have the knowledge, experience, mindset, and beliefs to reach the level of 10 in your life? Your outer world is merely a reflection of your inner world. Personal development determines your level of success. If you devote your time each day to becoming a better person than you were before, success will be yours.
The first step in personal development is to make time for it. Doing your regular work, paying bills, meeting new people, and so on will take up your entire day. You won’t be able to find extra time unless you realize that you can do whatever you want when everyone else is sleeping and no one will bother you.
“If you want to change your life, you must first be willing to do something different.”
You may like: 31 traits of Successful people for achieving goals.
3. The 95% Reality Check:
Our society’s 95 percent were living lives of regret, struggle, and dissatisfaction. Why are these people living in these situations when they deserve to be happy, healthy, and successful? To distinguish yourself from the other 95% of people, you must first determine what they did wrong and what they did not do right.
Are you happy when you wake up in the morning because of your job, family, health, and the people around you? If you are not grateful for what you have, it means you are not living the life you desire. If you continue in this manner, you will most likely be one of the 95%. If you want to live an incredible life that you define and design, you must use the miracle morning technique.
You may like: 8 powerful lessons for Introvert: How to survive in extrovert society?
4. You snooze, you lose.
You lose success in your life every time you choose to snooze your alarm. When, on the other hand, you wake up each day with a sense of purpose and passion, you join the small percentage of high achievers who are living their dreams. How are you going to change your life if you don’t want to get up early in the morning? How are you going to live your dream life? How are you going to become a better person? There is no better day than today to change your life.
How many hours of sleep do you require each night? 6hr? 7hr? 8hr? It is determined by age, health, and a variety of other factors. The miracle morning book, on the other hand, suggests an alternative. According to the author, there is some connection between your mind and body. If you believe you require 8 hours of sleep, you will unquestionably require 8 hours of sleep, regardless of age or other factors.
If you go to bed at 12 a.m. and wake up at 6 a.m., you realize you haven’t slept for 8 hours and assume you are exhausted. We must accept responsibility for every aspect of our lives, including the ability to wake up feeling energized every day, regardless of how much sleep we get. It’s not about the number of hours you slept, but about the belief you had.
You may like: 7 Psychology books for a better and happy life
5. The 5-Step Snooze-Proof Wake Up Strategy:
Here are the five steps that will help you increase the motivation level to wake up from your cozy bed:
- Set Your Intentions Before Bed: The first thought of the day is likely to be the last thought of the night before sleep. If you think to yourself, “Oh, no, I should wake up at 6 a.m., I’ll be exhausted,” you will be exhausted when you wake up. So, every night, make a conscious decision to actively and mindfully create a positive expectation for the next morning.
- Move Your Alarm Clock: If you haven’t already done so, move your alarm clock across the room. This compels you to get out of bed and move your body. Because motion generates energy, getting up and out of bed naturally helps you wake up.
- Brush your teeth: Go to the bathroom as soon as you wake up and brush your teeth and wash your face. This process will energize you and increase your motivation.
- Drink a Full Glass of Water: It is critical to hydrate yourself in the morning because 6-8 hours of sleep will dehydrate you. As a result, it is natural to feel exhausted. Hydration boosts your energy and motivation.
- Get dressed or take a shower: After doing all of the above, get dressed and ready for your workout and other activities. Some people prefer to shower in the morning because it helps them feel fresh and energetic.
You may like: Powerful 5 Positive Thinking Books For The Happiest Life
6. The Life S.A.V.E.R.S:
- S stands for Silence: Use purposeful silence to transform your life and create an extraordinary life. It could be a prayer or a meditation. Practice it as long as it calms you down, relieves your stress, and gives you clarity.
- A is for affirmations: We’ve all been subtly programmed to think, believe, and act the way we do. By using positive affirmations, we can reprogram ourselves to overcome all of our fears, insecurities, bad habits, and any self-limiting, potentially destructive beliefs and behaviors we currently have.
- V is for Visualization: Visualisation is the process of mentally rehearsing what you’ll need to do to achieve. Visualization is very important in reprogramming your subconscious mind.
- E stands for Exercise: A few minutes of exercise per day will improve your health and give you more energy. Furthermore, exercise boosts self-esteem and helps you focus better.
- R stands for reading: If you want to change your life, increase your self-confidence, improve communication, improve your skills, or attract money, go to your local bookstore or shop online for self-help books.
- S is for Scribing: According to the findings of a 2020 study, people have more than 6,000 thoughts per day on average. So, when you write your goal, your mind will recognize that this particular thought is what you want among these 6000 thoughts, and it will strengthen you to achieve your goals.
You may like: Think – 13 powerful Lessons I have learned from “The rudest book ever”
7. The 6-Minute Miracle:
- Minute One: Sit quietly for one minute after waking up.Sit silently for prayer, meditation, or gratitude. It will assist you in relaxing your body and mind. When you sit in silence, you are completely present in the here and now. You relax your body and mind, allowing all of your stress to melt away.
- Minute two: Spend one minute reading your affirmation. It will boost your motivation. Your level of internal motivation rises as you focus on what is most important to you. Reading over the reminders of how capable you truly will evoke confidence in you.
- Minute Three: Close your eyes and visualize something. Your visualization could include how you will look and feel when you achieve your objectives. You visualize the ideal happy day with your coworkers, family, and sweetheart, as well as society. Imagine your ideal day and feel it from the bottom of your heart.
- Minute Four: Make a list of the things in your life for which you are grateful. Write about the things that make you proud. Consider your life’s blessings. By doing so, you create an empowered, inspired, and confident state of mind for yourself.
- Minute Five: You then grab your self-help book and read a page or two for one miraculous minute. By doing so, you will learn new ideas to help transform your life. When you read first thing in the morning, you will be more focused and able to gather more information. Furthermore, when you read in the morning, you can connect the events in your life and, most likely, find solutions to all of your problems.
- Minute Six: Finally, you stand up and move your body for the last 60 seconds. You could either run in place or do a minute of jumping jacks. Perhaps you do push-ups or sit-ups. The goal is that you’re increasing your ability to be aware and focused by increasing your heart rate, creating energy, and increasing your ability to be alert and focused.
You may like: How to Master the Art of Time Management and Achieve Anything You Want – 12 secrets!